Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Always Tired

Always Tired


Every single time, no mater where I am and no matter what I do I am always tired. I do a little bit of sport after about half an hour i am tired. Same with sitting on the couch, get tired of watching and my body is tired. But where it's the worse is when I wake up, I though having a rest meant that my body is replenished, but no once I wake up I just wanna go back to bed and then the whole process just starts back up again.

What Makes Me Always Tired?

I think lately my energy rates have been crappy because of my pantry. I barely have any sugary foods in my cupboard and that is causing me a huge deal of problems. So you could say that my energy rates are dependent on the foods I eat and I do not think rice is enough for me to last through the day.

Yawning -.-

This really sucks when I am at school. A teacher is teaching a really boring lesson and I cannot help it but to give just a little yawn and once you do that you will regret it straight away. Because then the teacher thinks that you are too good for them and it just becomes a nightmare while you re awake, or asleep.

Cannot Do Anything

So since I have no energy I am practically screwed. Simply I just cannot do anything then just put my head on the table. Every single day I tell myself "Tomorrow I will have the energy", Well that is useless since I never do it just becomes a useless saying. It sucks so to sum up, depending on what food I have in the pantry is how energized I will be during the week and this week is not the week.

Alright thank you everyone for reading the article. And if you liked it please follow me and yeah, have  a great day :). N if you love games don't forget to check out my other blog http://gaminginperspective.blogspot.com.au/ Cheers :

No comments:

Post a Comment