Friday, November 1, 2013

From Top To Bottom (Literally)

The Week That Came From Hell

The last few days for me have been very challenging. Sorry I haven't been blogging lately but I am going through a mid life crisis something I seem to experience once every month. Last week things were looking up everything was in place for a happy year this week however, it feels as if I have been hit by a truck.

Seconds Feel Like Hours

Every second that ticks bye for me feels like an hour. Even writing this right now feels like I have been sitting here forever. Every time I win time just flies by but when I lose it feels like it's endless. I just really need this week to end.

I Stare At The Sky

I just stare at the sky wondering how it all went wrong. The winner becomes a big time LOSER and I always try to keep my head up but no resolve. Sometimes I think my mind is just playing games with me waiting till I crack, the only time you  know I will crack is when I fall silent. When I have nothing to say and my voice feels a little weak, that is the only time when you know I am not resolute.

BUT HOW?!

Last week I was riding a cloud. Everything seemed to go right for me even when I was off my game. Now even when I am on my game it just does not click. I had just carried my basketball team twice to victories and this week my magic just disappeared.  If there was 1 thing in my life personality wise I wish I could change! It would be to always be consistent.

Yeah I guess that's pretty much it. Lately I've just been lying on my bed. Playing those missed opportunities over and over inside my head. Sorry for not posting lately I hope this article makes up for it. Thanks guys for reading and till next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment